Friday, May 2, 2014

1st anniversary,I say a little prayer for you

Happy 1st  anniversary vikki and puji. thank you both of you for  being such a wonderful couple. I had such a fun time looking for a perfect picture. Then I pick up some and made this mosaic. Have a wonderful anniversary celebration. I love you both.
 
My son and my d-in-law
 
 
 
Prayer
Prayer is a type of alternative Medicine.


This here is the song being sung by Rupert Everett in the movie "My best friend's
wedding" you can sense the difference a little prayer can make.





Go  forth and try these tools for starting the day and you will see a difference, I
leave you with a quote


by Robert Brault "Enjoy the little things, for one day you
may look back and realize they were the big things".


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment