Friday, December 18, 2015

This and that of the day...........

....foggy cold mornings, beautiful and still, the fog hung around most of the day.......I thought it made the park in front of my house look quite fairy-tale-like.....





....the sun eventually came out late in the day, I love late afternoon light, it was a gorgeous day.


My daughter is sitting in front of the recycled plastic -tub and the fridge stand with  marigold flowers I love my orange and lightish yellow flowers in the  plastic -tub on sledged stand 


Two things encountered:
Our front yard is not very large, where  we the residents keep the plant in the corner, keep our scooter, motorcycle, keep some chairs and table to sit in the sun,lay 
Charpai
Yesterday cleaning my back yard and kitchen island the stand of the fridge and a big  plastic -tub  ended up being withdrawn from the list.
We took the fridge stand to place the 
plastic -tub with plants in it.
There they have been for many weeks.



No comments:

Post a Comment