Saturday, April 8, 2017

A picture is worth a thousand words.....

Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever… It remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.” – Aaron Siskind

In this post, i would like to share some of my mobile snaps that mean something to me .i want to unlock the folder and bring back memories of the special moments that I have been lucky enough to be a part of, and I want to share them with you.

My daughter's poem

My grand daughter

My granny squares in progress
Book mark completed

My daughter at extreme right

Durdarshan kendra Hisar



My granddaughter 
For me and every woman, there is no spell bigger than a baby. The first phase of childhood brings us unforgettable moments! Cheeks flushed, soninhos quiet, spontaneous and unexpected smiles, unplanned poses, enigmatic little faces, little treats, the findings, and the smell which is the house so ... They are the most charming moments of a baby!


Delicious moments that pass and do not come back. 
My daughter


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment