Wednesday, April 5, 2017

What do you do on a rainy day?




Today has been pretty miserable. It started out ok and then just got worse. Rain has now set in and it is the little bit cold. Oh well, that is winter for you.No................No........rain is not inevitable the crop of wheat are ripe in fields and rain will ruin the crop.Even little wetness will ruin the wheat grains and husk tooo.....But what to do .it's not in the hand of a human being.
Today we have to go to Bansilal University Bhiwani. My daughter will deliver a lecture there and myself, my son and granddaughter accompanied her .there was stormy wind on the way along with the shower of rain in between. 


I happened to read a very appropriate quote over there(in University) that spoke to me deeply, :

"Happiness comes when your work and words are of benefit to yourself and others". Buddha
my radio talks in certificates












just click to enlarge


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment