Friday, March 11, 2011

Delhi! The Khan Market rendezvous!!

In this post two blogs are my inspiration
i will fallow them  onwords for good and amazing information that will enrich my knowledge!!!!!!

k2.jpg

SOURCE: Delhi! The Khan Market rendezvous!!

diy_clock_frame_designsponge
SOURCE Design Sponge

Since moving into our home, I’ve wanted to fill the walls with photos, quotes and things that hold meaning to my husband and me. It has been a process choosing what to hang, so our walls are pretty bare at the moment. When Fran and Grace contacted me to create a picture frame tutorial, I knew this was the nudge I needed to work towards my goal of printing and hanging memorable photos. This project took longer than I expected due to the time I spent reminiscing over our photos from our honeymoon in Maui, but the DIY process was a breeze. I finally landed on a photo from one of my favorite places we visited and got to work! I love how easy it is to transform a simple clock into a clean, functional frame. I’ll have to rotate the photo every once in a while so I can keep admiring all the treasured family photos I have stored away. —Courtney


xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment