Friday, March 11, 2011

My article gets published in the Woman’s Era Magazine of Women!


My article gets published in the Woman’s Era Magazine of Women!

Well, you must excuse the pompousness but I am really thrilled!

My article, titled "Google Generation", got selected and published in the Woman’s Era, November 2nd 2010 issue!

It all started with an email from, Publishing Director, Divesh Nath, Managing Editor, Delhi Press Magazines in February that year. He told me that WE were inviting "articles for youth special issue in 2,000 words that illustrate some facet of youth through a personal experience".


I then wrote this article where I described some facts and how I got influenced with the youths of today. The article went through a series of edits, some suggested by the editorial team at WE to make it make more sense to a global audience which is familiar with the Indian youth context.

Finally, about a couple of months later, I was told that the article was selected! And now it has finally been published!
this is the link to the Woman’s Era Magazine which actually appears in the hard copy of the Magazine. This is the link to the online version of the magazine of latest issue. My article is under the section “article” towards the upper of the top of the page.

You can read it here double click to appear in readable version..



Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment