Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Of being absent for a long.........

  
As of late I have been neglecting my blog due to problems in my stomach .Also have been busy and distracted by my mother's recent health issues and it has been hard to "pull away".
Yes! From last few months I am suffering with stomach problem …and I am at a loss to know how to explain this problem I was  discussing with my mother that I feel the geouse ball floating like I felt during my pregnancy……thanks to internet I got the point in this problem is named as Bloating   in stomach
And also 
Gastro paresis
Gastro paresis is a disorder affecting the nerves and muscles of the stomach, resulting in a paralyzed stomach that cannot perform its normal function. Normally, your stomach contracts slowly to squeeze solid food into small particles, which are then pushed into the small bowel. With gastro paresis, food is not moved into the small bowel and remains in the stomach for much longer than usual. When food lingers too long in the stomach, problems such as bacterial overgrowth can develop in the small bowel. Also, the food can harden into solid masses called bezoars that may cause nausea, vomiting and an obstruction in the stomach.
Found some remedy points Here....Here

A few studies suggest that peppermint tea, ginger, pineapple, parsley, and yogurts containing probiotics ("good" bacteria) may help reduce bloating.
"These are safe foods that are good for you when used appropriately, so why not try them and see if they help you de-bloat?" Blatner says.
Any how 
I am on Ayurveda for treatment 





 all the above powders mixed  in one...1/2 a tsp in the morning and evening......



the above pictured syrups twice a day...
and the condition of my digestive process is improving

Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment