Monday, March 7, 2016

I am in WE

 When I guess back on your cereals and grains….what is the one grain that sticks out? If I guessed wheat or rice, then you love me and that means I am a loyal person for you. But in all seriousness, yes you people eat the same types of cereals/grains, roti/rice everyday. And this may be very neurotic but I make sure to eat rotties of different grains with at least lunch or dinner (or both!) each day….why you may ask? Well I hope this isn’t too difficult, and you will see, it gets things moving. Whenever any of my close one complain to me about their health or……any food related issues, I always say, eat roties of different grains each day. I kid you not, it works. And when one of the customers for wheat flour at our local grain shop wonders why I buy 7 sac..read the whole article here and HERE
My another post on roties is HERE

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment