Wednesday, September 19, 2012

front park

 Evening walk -my favorite habits: a daily evening walk. I want to share a couple of reasons why I love this habit so much, and how I recommend starting it if you find that you want to give it a try.



corner of park in front of my house 


Evening walk means disengagement from the busy day



One of the key reasons that the evening walk has become a crucial part of my daily routine is that it provides a powerful way to quickly become fully disengaged from the activities of the day and the plans, worries or excitement I have lingering.
 For me, the evening walk provides the perfect tech cut-off time and is a key reason I am able to sustain habits through the whole week.
The walk helps me wind down for the day and sleep better when I return,I feel very fresh and hungery, after dinner during TV watch i used to do some crochet or knitting work then go to bed.

pudina chutney
i love this green chutney. it's so yaammy!!!!!!!!!!

multigrain flour out of these grains makes nutritious and yammi roties

have a try

BONE APPATITE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment