Monday, May 25, 2015

green inside



White blossom. With lots of green  white blossom magic
Good thing is the blossom is blooming, the buds have already unfolded.
It often happens the tiny flowers don't open up, but just dry out.
Koma (my nice), you did a good job and brought the perfect blossom branches!
Thanks, for a bit of spring (in such a hot day and notapa) inside the living!








This stool is in computer room and passage toward backyard and kitchen.
Yes ! this is the Papdi branch from the big papdi tree in front of our house !!!
The papdi branch laden with little flowers are on the stool for almost the whole week now.

The afternoon sun is shining through the kitchen     cum dining room and it was so light, when I came home from outside.
All of a sudden I was overwhelmed by a strong spring sensation, just looking at the very same flowers...
I love that feeling!

(and I had to capture the moment)


The strange thing about my love for green is, I'm crazy about flowers and am too fond of green foliage plants.

The temporary beauty of a bunch of flowers on the table, you can enjoy them for a week and then it's done, away with it on to the next. 
This was the arrangement September last year
Houseplants however, are just standing there and it makes me 'nervous' eventually.
Although I love plants in the garden, also houseplants.
So yesterday, when I bought a new branch  of neem I couldn't resist this plant and decided to adopt it, for the time being in the house and maybe within a few weeks it can move to the pot...
And some day its branches will decorate my bottle vase !!!!!!!!

Green touches everyone and everything, especially this time of the year to cool down the eyes 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment