Friday, April 8, 2016

Morning with tea,

My morning cup of tea happened in front of my

 computer I delight in



 
reading blogs.

 For me it is a perfect diversion in the morning with a cup of coffee. Distracting my mind from daily stress visiting blogs reward me with inspiration.




living room.



This is another corner of our Living room updates to freshen our nest, our true respite where we live and entertain. Conversation and the sound of laughter resonates in our home providing happiness and solace. There's no grand gestures with my décor style and if pressed to describe my style I'd say it's a collected eclectic global feel with a Haryanvi vibe. But since our home is always evolving time will tell.Once Dr K.M.said ,”o vimmi how did you plan the architect of this non-conventional house.”

Ant how it's in the consistency of color's and pieces that flow room to room that to me logically blend everything together in my tactile design.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment