Wednesday, April 20, 2016

My non conventional house

 We don’t want to display the picture of Radha Krishna with the glass frame due to glare.
A decision was made by us to pop it out of its frame and to float it displayed on a shelf/ledge (previously)than that would hang over our  antique Almirah Door from industrial   region in Hisar.  
computer room

the weather in April is too lovely to last..my grand daughter is in happy,jolly mood.
 I hold a strong heartfelt bond and belief in filling our home with family, friends and laughter. Lassi always factors in with meals, often prepared in anticipation of a shared evening with guests. I've been adding many more rustic touches to our non conventional -home, they just seem to belong and embrace me at this point of my life. 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment