Friday, April 11, 2014

karam yoga


These days I am so busy. I spent most of my doing household chores, computer, crocheting, and philanthropy work at our NGI, tailoring and stitching centre. I loved working as a phi anthropologist, and I loved the hours, too. My work began at 2 p.m. and ended at 7 p.m., then again household chores till midnight which meant I could stay up late, and still has time to run errands and go to park for a walk (a rare occurrence then) before indulged in work.
Bronze statue representing the discourse of Krishna and Arjuna, in Kurukshetra

  I  like mornings, but how can rise in early hours; the normal sleeping time too is quiet necessary. Today I got up early and sit in front of TV watching Yoga session
  Baba Ramdev . As usual with practical demonstration of yoga he was talking about’Karma_yoga.’

Karma yoga (Sanskrit: कर्म योग), or the "discipline of action" is a form of yoga based on the teachings of the Bhagavad Gita, a sacred Sanskrit scripture of Hinduism. Of the four paths to realization, karma yoga is the process of achieving perfection in action. Karma yoga is derived from the spiritual life. Karma yoga is said to be the most authentic way to progress in the spiritual life. Found in the Bhagavad Gita karma yoga is a part of nature. Karma yoga is taught by teachers of zen who promote tranquility. Karma yoga is an intrinsic part of many derivative types of yoga, such as Natya Yoga. Karma yoga is often understood as a yoga of selfless (altruistic) service.

One of the  Shloka  of karma…

    संन्यसनाद ईवा  सिद्धिम  समधिगछस्ती।

  कर्मणाम्  अनारम्भां  नैष्कर्म्यर्ह  पुरुसोसनुते।।

No comments:

Post a Comment