Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Rain, my walking area


 I usually got up early in the morning ut today it rained  and rained all through my morning walk time than I sit in front of computer reading Shirley_(novel) of  Charlotte_Bronte written with pseudo name . Then it stopped raining and it was 8:AM.  The weather was cool and soothing instead of being late I set out for a walk . MY CELL-PHONE CAMERA DID'NT WORKED AT THAT TIME .....SO LITTLE LLATER I CAME OUT TO GRAB THESE PICKS OF MY WALKING AREA.

 
I felt that moment TODAY IN THE MORNING...and it was pure bliss!!!

This is third  day of rain in four  days. Forecasted  more tomorrow. The sweet scent of moulding leaves and seed pods fills the air and there is the constant drip, drip of rain falling into shallow puddles from 4 morning till 8.The downspouts gurgle, the rain barrel gently overflows, and all the flowers lower their sodden heads. 

My walking area





You know that feeling you get when spring finally arrives?

This is where I walk, at my residence and it is called Apna Park. You can see the big trees of local and exotic family, with lash green view, and a  Pipal tree where people pray. whereby the piped municipal water from the tank is channeled to this so called park.
And we paid a premium for the Park in terms of view   of its greenery, jogging track,
Puja_ , it looks nice and green, and I guess with plenty of mosquitoes. Especially these days

Anyway I shouldn't be complaining, I at least have an area to walk everyday sheltered from the traffic and pollutants. Thank God for the little mercies...and Thank God that I still could walk in the morning and evening.
 

 

Oft a little morning rain
Foretells a pleasant day.
Sometimes there are clouds of gloom,
But these are transient all;
If the shower will make the roses bloom,
O why lament its fall?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I feel like I want to savor every moment of this fleeting season, really stop and smell the flowers in park, and anything else in bloom.


 
 
 
 
 
The rain is falling all around,
It falls on field and tree,
It rains on the umbrellas here,
And on the ships at sea.










Todays full moon. The pic of that night itself



 
 
 
I wanted to smile all day long, throw open my windows, and view from my  house that haven't seen the greenery of that tree  of day since many months ago.

What a way to start my day!!!
 
 
 

 


 
 
 

 

 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment