Saturday, June 22, 2013

visit to village, tto make one ........the pattern guide

.My sis and me along with my daughter -in-law visited village Bhani Amirpur, here are some pics 


my d-in-law

my d-in-law and my niece

visited a local-deity mandir at Narnaud 

My sis, my d-in-law and my niece

offering prayer to god 
 grwwnary...grenary and greenary 
a cow-dung stored structure in front of gate of the house 

  
The green doesn’t really go away. Unmanicured lawns, trees that have never been pruned and deadwood.
my sis in veil 




household flour making machine

chhaj to clean grains 
 Rope swing! : Stock Photo
patri for the swing shown above this pic 

storage bins  for grains 



these are among those pics snatched on 5.22.2013

The crochet Dress 






http://kimcrinochet.blogspot.in

 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment