Friday, August 15, 2014

Happy Independence Day



When i was a kid my parents moved a lot due to postings after every 2 or 3 years.Today i wokeup little early in the morning. did my personal grooming, went for a walk. on return i rushed to kitchen to make some dish for the day  and  

Kheer.jpg
source wiki
I made khir in the morning.  Kheer  is a  north Indian dessert. Ingredients in khir include rice, milk, and sugar. Sometimes, dry fruits such as kishmish (raisins) are also used.
then i sit in front of my computer and became nostalgic my nostalgia took me to my school at   Tosham
It was 1964 and i was a   student in Tosham school i sung  the above song with a group of girls on Independence day. 
I enjoyed the song sung by little children at their school on celebrations of India's republic Day. 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment