Sunday, February 16, 2020

today's verse, why of lapse....Baby rehana..

निराशीर्यतचित्तात्मा त्यक्तसर्वपरिग्रह: |
शारीरं केवलं कर्म कुर्वन्नाप्नोति किल्बिषम् || 21||


BG 4.21:  Free from expectations and the sense of ownership, with mind and intellect fully controlled, they incur no sin, even though performing actions by one’s body.


My computer was in trouble,that’s why I was not able to blogpost.
If it was taken to the computer shop, it would have been doing fine, back home it  would stop again, this spectacle continued for many days. Free finally the computer man said it is completely over now. I had a lot of trouble, there was a lot of work in it, there was a lot of photos, thank God he managed to tackle the problem and retrieved all the files and things,it survived and got its Mother board replaced and put all the files in it.
As soon as my son bring the computer in our house,I hurriedly opened it and check for the photo folder which contained hundrads of my grand daughter’s photos. Thank God! All of them were there, here is one ….when she was 6 months of age ….. 
My grand-daughter
Miss Rehana  is the sweetest baby, and so content. She looks at the world with big serious eyes and has to feel comfortable before engaging in smiles and play. it was the month of december (12/28/2014 7:49AM)Just after we came from Park  she was sitting in her chair completely engrossed with a piece of packaging( I unfold  it). The sun shone for a brief moment and illuminated her, so I grabbed my phone and took a quick photo. 


As we contemplate another year in a world where much is broken, I leave you with these words from J._R._R._Tolkien


"The world is full of peril and there are many dark places. But still, there is much that is fair and though in all lands, love is now mingled with grief, it still grows, perhaps, the greater."

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment