Monday, April 26, 2021

belated happy New Hindu Year, my yarn collection in fabric covered baskets

 Hindu New year 2021: April.13.2021

Wishing all my blog readers -  A Happy Hindu New Year! Shubh Nav Varsha! (chatra 1, 2078 - bikram-sambat)  it was started from April 13.

 – May Peace, Love and Prosperity follow you always and forever!



नव वष॔ 2078 को मंगलमय शुभकामना!

My Yarn collection 

Every now and then I “sort” my yarn stash. I get a “sorting” urge every few months or so as my cupboard and baskets of yarn intended for designs fill to overflowing and start to make me feel a bit stressed. Mostly my yarn stash makes me very happy and I can't imagine life without it, but what’s the best way to store our stash, and what can we do when it all feels overwhelming?


Then I sort out the solution -------And I thought that I had some cartons lying with me and some check cloth, what was it then I made their house to stack them there.














It's quite an inspiring challenge to restrict yourself to just using stash from time to time. Maybe try it and see how it feels?



MAYBE IT'LL WORK FOR YOU TO MAKE PLANS TO USE YOUR STASH.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment