Sunday, March 18, 2012

Cleanning,artisticfingers: Good news!

 
 This morning I hit the cleaning with a passion!  Hadn't done much of it after I left my job at university   last week.  So grabbed the dusters, the cleaning supplies and got to WORK, WORK, WORK!  But my how clean and fresh the living room looked when I finished that room.  Work done, it's time for Pleasure!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And pleasure it is!  I put Dal_makhani in the cooker early this morning     before the heat comes in.  After a morning of WORK, it was such a pleasure to sit outside with my daughter and enjoy the Dal_makhani with  Pulao, some of my saffron mixed Custard   cream and hot steaming tea after the meal.  Does it get any better than that??  Do you reward yourself for cleaning?  HaHa
my inspirational blog today is HERE...
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment