Sunday, April 22, 2012

Filomena Crochet e Outros Lavores: - Bico de Crochet, my daughters article in aha zindgi

Being Jat from Haryana  i think in my mission to preserve the folk tradition of my clan i became more traditional in my meals at home, in my dresses, in home decor and all the stuff back of my grandmaa and my great grandmaa!!!yes!!!!!!!!.............to resemble real rural haryanvi women ....
that's why attatched a wee lace to my old Dupatta of my old Shalwar kameez  suit and

 i will surely try some of the crochet edgings from  HERE for my mom's odhanies/ cloth to wear on head similar to dupatta.....



click to enlarge the images
XO!

1 comment:

  1. Muito obrigada psela menção ao meu blog...
    um grande abraço de Maria Filomena

    do Filomena Crochet ...blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete