Thursday, May 31, 2012

Flowers in my pots

My daughter love champa (Plumeria ) and chameli (Jasmine)  since she was 6 years of age..that’s why I always grow both the flowering plants in my front yard in pots…..they did’nt yield much of the flowers and I usualy avoid plucking them …so that they live their own life and spread their fragrance…and they look beautiful on their own place of birth…Any how I plucked lots of  today while returning from my morning walk at 7 am I plucked lots of champa (Plumeria ) from my front park and brought  them in to put in my Terracotta vase to float on water
A little bit detail about (Jasmine)

then I took several photos from every side of the vase..here are some   for you the viewers eye candy…
of course a thing of beauty is a joy for ever! Isnt it !!!!




The name "Jasmine" basically refers to some of the many varieties of shrubs , vines and small trees .  They are all blessed with fragrant white flowers many people and insects enjoy. True jasmines are related to the olive, privet and osmanthus
Many plants called jasmine are not jasmine but closely resemble the classic flower appearance and fragrance.
True jasmines are native to India, Western China and other parts of Asia including Japan, Borneo, Thailand, and some South Seas islands
The Pinwheel Jasmine is a fine shrub blooming well in sunny conditions. Most jasmines need bright sun for performance in flowers and leaves. Tolerant of most soils, jasmines don't handle salt air, but are easy to manage with reasonable water available and decent drainage. Fertilize normally, but jasmines are light feeders so go easy but incorporate good soil
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment