Saturday, September 28, 2013

My squate vase flower arrangement

My jatropa plant 



Up cycled vase ......Yes the squat vase for mini flower arrangements

see the five patels







Jatropas are fabulous for cut flowers(as I think) , they last really a long time and are so colourful. I have Spice variety of jatropa growing in my front yard  and it is wonderful feeling cutting one’s own for table arrangements. Although this arrangement is placed in my niche. OK!






These mini jatropa flowers  are also great in mini bulb vases and squat vases


Next time i sill make  mini bulb vases for my jatropa flowers.of course using the tutorial on the above video
Beware............

Jatrophas are very toxic and is listed as a number indoor plant which affects children and pets annually. Avoid this as an indoor plant subject and definitely don't handle this as a source for cut flowers.


Happy creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment