Sunday, September 1, 2013

the bag, my ripple

A quick update on my Ripple blanket  today. I am working my way through the 9th (& final) colour band of each ball (I have a 2nd ball of each stashed away ready to start) 

I used a 14 No. steel crochet hook and 4 ply 100% acrylic yarn in solid colors, randomly chosen.
I am not sure when I started this blanket, but was a while ago. The size fits queen bed. Simple border, treble crochet stitch with my colors of choosing and I am planning for edging a reverse single crochet stitch in darker purple. Loved crocheting this blanket, always sitting on my couch or chair ready to be continued with when I felt like a pick me up. I think this is my favorite crochet blanket, just full of color, makes me smile every time I pass by. This is the easiest ripple blanket pattern I have come across.




the bag in my todo list




 
 Happy crocheting!

No comments:

Post a Comment