I absolutely love Rue Magazine! ! It always inspires me with creative ideas for decorating blank walls and turning them into stylish focal points.
Lately, I've also been obsessed with how cushions are arranged on a sofa. It may seem like a small detail, but the right combination of cushions can completely transform the look of a living room. I've tried styling my sofa several times, but somehow it always ended up looking cluttered instead of elegant!
The images in the magazine have given me plenty of inspiration. A modern wall clock against a dark-colored wall creates a striking statement, while an oddly shaped flower vase placed on a vintage cabinet adds character and charm.
![]() |
| Fabric Wall Hanging |
I also love the idea of hanging fabric wall hangings close together to create a warm, artistic display.
Looking at these beautiful interiors has filled me with fresh decorating ideas. Hopefully, my next attempt at styling my home will be much more successful!
Happy decorating!


No comments:
Post a Comment