Monday, September 16, 2013

Deco in your home

wall clock

fabric wall hangings








 how to place cushions on sofa

I love Rue Magazine! This American magazine knows how to place pictures on wall best way to cover blank wall and make it look really stylish . Today I am obsessed with cushions on sofa  it tells how to place cushions on sofa . It is one of the things that fascinates me – what is the best way to make sofa appealing. Well, I haven’t been very successful in the past. Every time I tried, it ended up with so many things and a total mess! Here are some examples I can follow – modern wall clock in dark background, odd shaped  flower vases on a vintage cabinet. Hanging fabric hangings   on the wall close together looks nice too. Oooooh I am getting excited, maybe my next try would be a success…

XOXO
 





No comments:

Post a Comment