Thursday, September 26, 2013

Flowers of my balcony



This past week it reached a little over 36 degrees here! I didn't have to switch on the fan while sitting in my balcony and the sun was shining. It was awesome!
It definitely got me in the mood for some Spring decorating so I have to clip some of my flower branches. Then I cut some of my jatropa and some jasmines put water in terra cota vase and placed the flower in it and put the vase on the table beside me.


 Not to say of the real flower vase at table after posting it here.  One of the first things that caught my eye in the photo above was the beautiful pink flowers on the glass top table. They make such a statement!



Jatropa flowers


My jatropa

My jasmine


I love how even just a simple, colourful display of flowers can brighten up a space and make it look so much more cheerful and seasonal, depending on the type of flower and colour you choose.
Without spending a lot of time or money, colourful, vibrant flowers are one of the best ways;   for Spring like decorations. 


Gardening is my respite from all things stressful !
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment