Sunday, September 1, 2013

cultural program of our NGO on 7th july 7,2013. and other pics of , its me






I was very pampered girl for my naanu’s side of family and from my dadu’s side of family. Because I was first baby of my dadu’s eldest son and likewise iwas first baby of my nanu’s daughter. But from the time I was a little girl, people told me I was pretty, but I never believed them.  Instead, I scrutinized myself in the mirror searching for ways to look better, not realizing that what I was really looking for was a way to be me and feel good about myself.
Pics of our NGO 








Dr K.M. presenting memento to chief guest on 3rd march 1998.


recieving 
Dr K.M. presenting momento to chief guest on 3rd march 1998.
beauty parlor training pic  

Members of our Executive committee 
 its me on dice   on 3rd march 1998
cutting and tailoring class 
Dr.K.M. handing over certificats of tailoring and cutting course .
 mimbers of our NGO with Dr K.M. Malhotra President of NGO

girls learning beauti parlor lessons 

 Jayprkas ji was talking whiling going to the committee hall 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment