Saturday, September 7, 2013

The New EYE!



I'm seeing things differently through the lens of my new Nokia Somehow I think it sees to the essence of things, their true nature.






 The other side of me............
I never planned on staying away so long, but there's something funny about time this month ...it seems so much shorter than the   Time I'm used to with lots of deerones around. The days fly by and I haven't been able to find a way to fit in all my daily chores let alone the things I want to do for fun. Add to the laundry  time zone that we have no washing machine  so I hand wash at least 2 lots worth of cloths daily (and I'm getting pretty fast, I have to admit) plus our very old house replenishes an inch worth of dust bi-weekly and I'm tired and behind on almost everything.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment