Friday, June 29, 2018

Remembering good old days, front park, rehana


Traditional earrings of Haryana




My granddaughter amused seeing a boy on tree in the park 

practicing yoga in the morning hours 




My grand daughter 





her baby on trycycle











again in the park at 9:PM 

"My granddaughter, Rehana with playing mates at park, 
she  is in constant motion, reveling in repeating every 
word she hears, 
laughing at nearly everything I say,
 funny or not, 
and running far too fast for the tiny legs that propel her.
 I picked up where i  left off when she went away. 
Every park is a stage for Rehana
 and me to play her game of the princess who confers super powers to others.
 Every walk is a chance for me to savor the simple
 pleasure of holding 
Rehana’s hand. What can I teach her? 
That 
her talent  and energy are
 limitless. 
That she should always believe
 in herself and always know
 I believe in her. What can she teach me?
 How much one person can love another."















our dinning area










"My granddaughter means the world to me"


It was a cool, beautiful day in the park yesterday... So my grand daughter and I took a stroll and then I parked my crochetting kit under the shade of a tree and did crochetting for a while until a friend came by to join me. while Rehan was playing with her friends I love that crochetting  is such a mobile art form. I must do this again soon.


Inspiring Talk 



No comments:

Post a Comment