Thursday, July 5, 2018

Pics only, My marriage anniversary..

Photo taken by me when my daughter was reading in awkward posture 
March 24, 2014

Iwas relaxing with my face toward the wall on my couch in front of this sofa. when I turned to other side i saw my daughter taking her meal, i immediately snapped this candid. 

June 3, 2011
I Snapped my niece too while taking her meals.Both of them gossiping along with their meals.
June 3, 2011

This was my rose creeper which produced bunches   of small rosesI had never seen 
this variety before. nos this is no more in our yard 
March 24,2014

March 24,2014


When these yarn sticks   ramshackle I put them in plan pots 
March 24,2014



July 4th was my marriage anniversary.
The day I became a bride
When we got married, I was 17 and in my senior year of high school. We have a big but simple traditional Haryanvi wedding...no engagement party, only for both side guests  reception. We   eloped with his relatives and friends and some village members. May not sound very zen to most people, but for me it was a total confusion. But I was help-less I would not be able change a single thing.
 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment