Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Marriage Ceremony of my son

Our children can take strange tacks and end up in places we never would have predicted.  A friend’s daughter grew up to be a fashion designer in Eurat, Gujrat.  “It was not a career path I ever envisioned for her,” the father said.  Another friend had a son who partied and slacked his way through school but went on to earn $30 million in the tech business.  The mother shook her head.  “I never would have predicted that.
So it was for me.  I never imagined my son would marry a girl of another state, start two businesses and marry a UP  woman.  I’ve searched my memory for clues in his childhood that might have predicted this, but I’ve come up empty.  I mean, he liked Haryanvi food, like churmaa,bajra roti,dahi ,chutney etc.etc.


Here is the bride and the groom.i am so proud of my son!  





On  reaching home, my son  brought my daughter-in-law, leading her by a long Red  ribbon, down to the street and into our hous.

No comments:

Post a Comment