Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I read this Quotation this morning.........




When we walk like (we are running) we print anxiety and sorrow on the earth. We have to walk in a way that we only print peace and serenity on the earth….Be aware of the contact between your feet and the earth. Walks as if you are kissing the earth with your feet.
                                                                            -Tich Nhat Hanh

And I became nostalgic remembering the words of….
1….. my uncle(village man)…..co-commented on the the steps of me and my sis while walking towards our Bitoda …he commented…..both of you are walking with march past steps and your steps are so silent that nobody can have  a traces of your steps….
2…..when I was living in pg during my graduation…my landlady asked me that her husband is so much appreciates you  …he says this girl is so sincere and her movements are worth seeing her steps are slow and unnoticeable….she is early riser and worth trusted girl….
3…one of my mother’s friend from our village…once said …”some people in the street were talking about you girls….”these girls walk graciously and worthy of respect”..
Any how it looks I am in self praising mood today….but it’s not self praising …………but these are the opinion about you by other people…. These are the opinion of others accumulated in my journey through life…actually the reach of my mind is wide, and sometimes even little deep. Some time like my Grand ma (my father’s aunt) I contradict myself. Sometime I wax eloquent. Sometime I fall on my face........why not do it in public?


Happy day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment