Thursday, September 5, 2013

Mom's cake

When I was one years old, my mum made her first birthday cake. It was a number one! I wish I had a photo of it to share with you. It started a long family tradition in making birthday cakes for many (let’s just say well over 30) years. She always made the cakes from scratch then shaped them, covered the top with jam and covered the cake in silver balls and then with regular icing .  the tradition
My friends yes who are the readers of Woman’s Era have been asking for over a year now for some secrets for making perfect Cake. After the birthday of my son and getting a few more requests, I finally did it!
While I will probably still refer folks and guests to my  son’s party, the article published in WE will help you make your cake “THE PERFECT ONE”….
Bone apatite!

No comments:

Post a Comment