Monday, May 20, 2019

teenagers woe,from some one's diary


There is some resentment.

I don't go to school today, I have a vacation. So I'm sitting with an open balcony now, candy buns are throwing around, and I'm touching the keyboard.
Recently, on a sister table, I accidentally found a magazine, I will not publish the name for some reason. A page has been opened where 'teenagers' write their woes and ask for advice. The first thing behind the eyes is a 12-year-old girl. Complaining that you do not trust yourself. Yes, this thing suffers without age, but why does the answer say that she is a teenager? Why does society so admit that children aged 12-13 are already adolescents? When I was such a year I wasn't really maturing and adolescence thinking. Maybe I started maturing late or what, but modern kids surprise me. All those saliva of love are 10-11 years old. Watafak? At this point, I was mostly crying for the head of a cracked barbie, not for the kids. Knowing the fact that children continue to grow older as is it waiting for us in 3000 years? Who will do this with the world. All those swaggers, yolo. What a ..? If you want to mature before and do it more mature.
In my opinion, the stage of adolescence is between the ages of 13-18. Here is a very difficult thing. Anyone pretend you are already an adult if you really do not think about your further steps and are morally and financially dependent on your parents. Yes, it is from those parents who seem to be the greatest enemies and only want the bad ones. No matter how they encroach on their morals and constant issues, after a few years they realize that they were right after all. 
Those who, by nature, are able to be smarter, not insightful by their age, are not offended by me. In this case, everything is okey, but it is better when things go with time and do not need to rush too much, because then everything I want to do is damn how I would like to be a child to whom no one cares too much."I know from experience. We will all grow up, we will all die, there is no hurry. 
I know that 99.9% of people here spoke here, but somehow had to pour out all this outrage. 

The question of the day: what are your opinions about the premature teenagers?" silence?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment