Friday, April 11, 2014

Shawl pattern

I am little sad this year around Mother’s Day.  I had a wonderful mother and I miss her terribly.   So this year, I decided to offer a shawl pattern  in her honor and offer it for free as my Mother’s Day gift to everyone.  You can copy the pattern from this post.
I wanted this rectangular stole to be an easy, watch-TV-while-you-knit type, or pack-and-go project.   Even though this pattern has an easy-to-remember two types of  row repeat, the combination of stitches gives an interesting design with lots of texture.
the shawl is knitted on No.4 needles and three ply yarn. its one piece work on two needles while the edgings at all the four  sides were crocheted. There is no sewing involved, even the tassels are tied with knoughts at the nerrow ends.  The length of the shawl is easily adjusted.  There are written instructions for the knitting and helpful charts for the edgings.
i will post the pattern instructions later on ..please wait!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment