Friday, February 22, 2019

Being Imperfect Quotes & Sayings



I'm not perfect and I'll never be perfect, but I'm perfectly fine with that.


We all have our own faults, that is we should try not to judge other people too much!


I accept that I can't help everybody, I can't please everyone either. I'm not perfect; but I know one thing for sure! I'm a work in progress, a student in class and a man that is willing to learn from his mistakes. So that I can have a better understanding in life.

Life is precious, it's beautiful you just need to have right attitude towards it. Live it in your own way without any regret.

Even when my Life seems to be crashing down, I still see God's Blessings and Grace standing out solidly in my Life.




Terry_Marks






My granddaughter increasingly claim my attention and leave me less time to enjoy leisure moments.
I hope that this year 2019 comes loaded with a lot of time to make everyone participate in my creations.
I'll start with a very special cake for my family.
The cake was brown (one of my granddaughter’s favorites)   with a soft vanilla buttercream that covered it.




xoxo



















No comments:

Post a Comment