Tuesday, October 5, 2021

ORGANIZING A HOME BASED BUSINESS


 

My sister is doing a business of crochet and sewing and art items.

Yesterday I visited her house and found making a crochet window curtain.

The ribbon shelf which she was creating during my previous visit of her house now hanging above her art table.

“I not only love how it looks, but also how efficient it all is”she said.

This is where SHE PACKS her ART SHOP orders. I have everything within easy reach so I can get everything out fast.

I just need to gather all of my ribbons and lace spools. And fill in the empty spaces on the rod she asserts

The colour theme of white, brown, tan and cream runs through everything in her work space.

This makes everything, busy and cluttered as it is, peaceful and easy to look at.

“Tomorrow I'll sort through the items the mess of scrap papers in this rolling caddy here,” she said.

Her use of her comfy vintage chair at her work space looks fabulous. When I asked she said “It works perfectly in this setting, and it allows me to spend hour after hour doing what I do best.”

Creat your work space comfortable and beautiful these ideas explaind above will help you if your pursuing your hobby too.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment