Friday, December 31, 2021

MY GOD, MY SOUL

       MY GOD, MY SOUL

 

              

                                              Oh  maintainer of  land,

                                              Gardener  of  world’s  garden,

                                              My voice become silent

                                              when I  praise you,

                                              how I forget  your  helps.

                                              You  satisfied  my  heart’s  oasis.

                                              by showering  your  mercy’s  rain,

                                              I watering  my happiness under this rain.

                                              when  appeared  clouds of  sorrow.

                                              Then  you shower rain drops of happiness.

                                              You gives me as much as I

                                              can’t  thought in even dreams.

                                              In my dark- blacky life

                                              you spread ray of light.

                                              When-when I broke

                                              you gave me new life.

                                              When my personality become narrower

                                              you gave it large surface.

                                              When I forget  my-self

                                               then you remembered me,

                                               what is my appearance.

                                               You advise me, what is

                                                motive of my life.

                                                My soul is your shelter,

                                                When I call you                                                                                 

                                                 you appeared immediately .


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment