There is something truly special about watching a flower bloom in your own garden. Every blossom brings a little joy, and every photograph preserves a beautiful memory.
This lovely China Rose (Hibiscus) bloomed in a pot in my courtyard after I had carefully repotted and pruned the plant. Seeing the first bloom after so much care was a rewarding experience. The vibrant red petals and the long, elegant staminal column looked absolutely stunning in the morning light.
 |
| Hibiscus Bud |
I tried capturing the flower from different angles with my mobile phone. Although these photographs were taken years ago and the camera quality was quite basic compared to today's smartphones, they still hold a special place in my heart. Sometimes, memories matter more than perfect pictures.
 |
| Side View of the Bloom |
The side view beautifully highlights the long staminal column, while the close-up reminds me how wonderfully nature creates even the smallest details.
 |
Front yard View through the Leaves |
|
 |
| Leaf Close-up |
What makes these photographs even more precious is that my late mother can be seen in one of them. While I was busy photographing my hibiscus, she quietly stood nearby, watching me with a gentle smile.
 |
Fully Bloomed Hibiscus
|
My mother had an extraordinary knowledge of plants, flowers, herbs, and their traditional uses. She had inherited this wisdom from her own mother, and throughout her life she lovingly nurtured every plant around her.
Today, whenever I look at these old photographs, I do not see only a beautiful hibiscus. I also see my mother's silent presence, her love for nature, and the memories we unknowingly created together.
Some flowers bloom for a day...
Some memories bloom forever.
 |
A side view to show the long and amazing stamen
of the flower.
|
Every flower in my garden carries a little piece of my mother's love.
Looking back at these photographs, I see much more than a blooming hibiscus. I see my late mother standing quietly at the doorway, watching me as I photographed the flowers I loved. She had a deep affection for plants and an incredible knowledge of nature that she passed on to me without ever teaching it in words. Today, every hibiscus bloom in my garden reminds me of her gentle presence. Flowers may fade, but love and memories never do.🌺
Happy Gardening!
No comments:
Post a Comment