Wednesday, August 21, 2019

holy Bhagwad-Geeta,indoor plants


हतो वा प्राप्स्यसि स्वर्गं जित्वा वा भोक्ष्यसे महीम् |
तस्मादुत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिश्चय: || 37||

BG 2.37:If you fight, you will either be slain on the battlefield and go to the celestial abodes, or you will gain victory and enjoy the kingdom on earth. Therefore arise with determination, O son of Kunti, and be prepared to fight.

Commentary:
Continuing from verse 2.31, Shree Krishna is still giving instructions at the level of occupational duties. He explains to Arjun about the two possibilities arising from the performance of his duty. If Arjun becomes victorious, a kingdom on Earth awaits him, and if he is forced to lay down his life in the discharge of his duty, he will go to the celestial abodes.



Indoor plants

I’m a big fan of having a few indoor plants in my home. Not only are they decorative, they also add life to my space, and can come with some pretty great benefits too. Houseplants can increase oxygen levels in your home and can remove harmful chemicals found in cleaning solvents like benzene, formaldehyde, and trichloroethylene. They’re also quite easy to grow, so for those of you who have more of a brown thumb than a green one, these plants are a great place to start.


I love the plants I’ve grown in my home. (I’ve grown a little attached to them at this point!). So today I thought I would share my   indoor plants with you  ........

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment