Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Thread crochet

 


Thread crochet is one of my favorite types of crochet. I've made loads of doilies and table cloths,purses,stolls crocheted in thread and I think only a few of them are still in my possession. They make wonderful gifts! I've shown some of them before, here , here and here.












i crocheted this tablecloth last month it took me 2 months to complete it.
 I have had sewing thread spools for long time and my mission was to use them up . I used them in three fold and used 8 No crochet hook for the central part I crocheted granny squares and joined them with ridge stitch then I crochet several rounds in deferent colours,again I crocheted granny squares and for the edges I made fringes using the same thread they are looking like rok,waaah!
.i made two table clothes ,I still have many granny squares left I will make use of them in another project and will show you. Ok1

I will show another one in next blog. This makes my stock of sewing spools which were in polyester  finished. And I will now I will buy new stock of sewing threads.


Most of the thread crochet that I did is usually very big  and

 took lots of my time, but my mother seems to be attracted 

to Really smallthread crochet projects,like laces for her
 
peticot, picots for her suits,and chunnies etc..etc  I've 

shown 

you a few of them before, here and here.

Well, she just finished another one and sent me some

 pictures.
 All I can say is Wow! What do you say about this...?

 i will post them in another blogpost.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment