Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Vintage Vixen: The Good, The Bad And The Downright Scary


In Emily Dickinson’s words “I had no time to hate”….yesterday when we got an unilateral decision letter of court from Tehsildar’s office, where we lost the case. Then we hurried toward the court to find out the culprits.Yes I have no time to hate…rogues do have to do mischief this is their habit and their life………..
I love  Emily Dickinson .Her poems inspirs us to live the life with hurddles…………
What a tragedy..she was not recognized during her liftime to lure her identity with great respect which sh got after her death……….
This is the ancient habit of the woeld!!!Right
Here is(click the caption) something to read about my loveloest poet.

emily-dickinson
Hope is the thing with feathers 
That perches in the soul 
And sings the tune without the words 
And never stops at all.
I had no time to hate, because
The grave would hinder me,
And life was not so ample I
Could finish enmity.
Nor had I time to love, but since
Some industry must be,
The little toil of love, I thought,
Was large enough for me.

XOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment