Wednesday, June 20, 2012

my paisley love ---one more find

My daughter bought this Shalwar kameez   unassembled piece of red and black print years back
actually i bought  the red one which is 100% cotton ..........i just liked this piece and i bought it without any purpose in my mind......


100% cotton

then one day while we were on a shopping spree my daughter noticed this piece of black Voile  piece in the cloth shop and she remembered the piece we have in our stack and she immediately asked  me to buy it for her Dupatta   

Elephant 

Peacock

all the friends of my mom wish to have one  Dupatta ........  like this one

Paisley 


Paisley 




Paisley 


  
 as Voile   is a sheer cloth and I photographed it on white cushion of our dinning chair......
 tat's why the black is not bold here.....
 then .after some time i.e. 4-5 years back my mom came in to live with use.....and 
 she loved it and have it for her Dupatta ...why not??/ Voile   in cotton is so soothing for the skin...


they used to say in Haryanvi "iska pot kitanaa mulaayam sai" (the feel of this cloth is so soothing)...

So the black one is in the use now.....and red one is still lying in my fabric stash......i think i will use it for making my needle case...........

My inspirational Blog (click the link) today


Have a lovely day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment