Thursday, June 14, 2012

More lacy knitted stole its still WIP

Yesterday my daughter asked me about the progress of her mesh/lacy stroll   am crocheting since last month..............while it is still WIP

Today I found this knitted stole from a lovely lady who lives in Sweden..and   thought    should go to knit it    think if    start it today it will complete earlier then my WIP stroll which is half crocheted till day..........


so beautiful !! on green and orange background!

More lacy then mine
Via  Loopy and luscious scarf

its still half from the actual length! 

No dought its more lacy/mesy! 

one ball is over  it still needs another one to complete

Black is difficult to photograph!

I use to try my WIP stole to photograph at different locations

On sofa with white cover and Navy tinsel/gota decorated cushions

Pattern for the knitted stole I sought to knit can find at knitty.com

“Pleasures are like photographs: in the presence of the person we love, we take only negatives, which we develop later, at home, when we have at our disposal once more our inner dark room, the door of which it is strictly forbidden to open while others are present.” 
 Marcel Proust, In the Shadow of Young Girls in Flower




Happy creativity!!

No comments:

Post a Comment