Saturday, June 26, 2021

Haryanvi folky doll

Creative with fabric leftovers….

I got sewn a little today. Because what do you do with the 100 small fabric remnants that are always stored, but never used .. ?? !! At least I'm really bad at getting them out of the world .. But today I got to use some of my leftovers. Hooray !!!

My first project today was - Haryanvei doll


then i created a horse which sits in front of her 

she is wearing daaman (A very heavy, bulky and beautiful skirt worn by womenfolk of Haryana in villages)


it has made a bun of hair called chunda(haryanvi hairstyle)  just above her forehead 


She keeps cloth on the head, it is called chundari.

Haryanvi patchwork doll

I present one of my creations patchwork is a doll that I made using a small left over pieces  of cloths from my sewing projects. I think it has been very sweet.

I put several photos so you can better see the details.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment