Monday, June 11, 2012

Gazy stole and stool cover...slow crochet work, Hibiscus Bloom and Lazy Weekend


I started this lacy stole last month its still reached 1/3 the 2/3 part is still to crochet
 very slow to crochet
 i found this one in wool yarn above today.....i will try for the cotton with some extra stitches or longer stitches like triple crochet.or may be bigger then that......


If I would have decided to make it will be a good stole for summer especially when crocheted in cotton…isn’t it……I found it from  HERE i will try it for the next..
Like wise
this stool crochet cover in red is very slow to reach its size .i rarely can do around ............sitting here and there...

stool cover in progress
We are in possession of two stools in same size ........ 





So i will go for a wool yarn to crochet the another one like the above i Googled today....Right!

My Hibiscus/china rose 


I was so happy on Saturday as my beloved Hibiscus gave me a bloom after I'd repotted it and severely pruned it.  I admit, I left one stem uncut and this is the one which flowered.  I used my iPhone on all the photos in this post.  I'm very pleased with the results from my iPhone.  Look at this amazing bloom!  See the fuzzy end of the stamen?  A truer red cannot be found.





I sidled behind the big rack   to get up close and personal with this flower for it's photo shoot.  :-)  It's aiming it's face at the sunshine and light through the window.
collage of pics  today.


A side view to show the long and amazing stamen of the flower.


As you can see I pruned it a lot.  
It's exciting to see the new growth coming below all the cuts.


My mom was staring at me while taking pics of my hibiscus, she is having huge knowledge of plants, their uses benefits etc, she inherited all these from her grandmaa.

Happy crocheting!

No comments:

Post a Comment