Thursday, October 11, 2012

Ideas for empty tins,Craft Knife

Here is an idea on what you can do to recycle or reuse those metal tins of protein/ milk your recycling man may not take or take as scrap pieces.
Did I ever show you this?
 
 

 
After making these two hook nestelers    it seems to me that I never showed you photos of these up cycled tin hook staking bins   after they are photographed. How I could have forgotten to do this is a mystery, since this is a project of which I am over-proud. If pride were a sin, I am doomed. Ohooo!.
 In my studio I love to make them into beautiful objects to house my hooks. These bright tins transformed into beautiful objects and are the perfect place because I can fit many hooks in each, I make one for aluminum crochet  hooks and the other for the steel crochet hooks.
I bought a craft knife     Here is a link for craft knife inspiration.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment