Friday, March 14, 2014

Yarn bombed on my Jatropha

Here is the birdie a yarn bombing article here  ...a little sparrow/spar roes  all different creatures! Thanks Lucy at Attic24 for yet another wonderful tutorial. I plan to go on and donate to her yarn fund as I use so many of her patterns around my home. I really think Attic24 brightens my day, every day. Little sparrows here   was worked up in my acrylic yarn-cheap and cheerful. The beauties were actually made from   the bulky cotton yarn , and the buttons were lying with me  since long……
 
yarn bombed jatropha


 

Little bit about my Jatropha

Spicy Jatropha (Jatropha integerrima)
 
 
 
A challenging plant where mealy bugs and ants seemed to be constantly attacking this plant. Currently the whole plant is invested with snow-like  bugs where ants are farming on them. I need to trim off all the infested branches which I have yet to do.
xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment