Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Bits from February

...

The utrayana sun of February


my tulsi plant


Despite all the cold and mist and frequent showers , our tulsi is really producing- thanks to the younger branches  now producing  in full force.

My tulsi tea

recently ground multi grain flour





Mom in relaxed mood

Tradition: a birthday cake. My d-in-law turned 25 and I'm not sure how I feel about it.
 I always knew the day would come when I had to get another sofa, our 15-year-old plaid sofa(covers) was showing the wear and tear of two boisterousgirls. And plaid, what on earth was I thinking? Well, I actually bought the sofa all alone without anybodi's inscent in the house, so hadn’t yet experienced the whirlwind of their taste.

Yet, how could I choose another sofa, when my last choice, my Green Velvet Sofa had been so successful, both in my home and for me personally.


Clearly the choice of sofa was always going to be a tough one for me, with the pressure to get it right, to compliment what I already have and yet to look as good in my living room. So, I turned to a sofa choice I'd had before, a Khadi cloth cover, a cotton, but not a traditional one.

I will let you read on to see what you think of my choice....OK



xxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment