Friday, March 21, 2014

one flower arrangement


I was at the market today and couldn’t help but stop and look at the beautiful floral arrangements.  I could buy a small bouquet and place it in a small vase. I didn’t want to spend the big bucks on the bigger one, but I wanted a nice, full, beautiful floral arrangement for the table near the front door.
I got to thinking and decided to purchase the most interesting, yet least expensive. The one I chose had this wonderful cabbagy looking rose flower bouquet and a good balance of bright green and red. It was a little puny, but I didn't want to pay for filler. I took it home to see what I could add to it. On coming home I put the bouquet aside.

 
I went outside with my clippers but it’s been pretty hot so there wasn’t much to chose from.  I trimmed three blooms from the champa (Plumeria) tree, and a couple of stems from my Thuja.  I found some  Jatropha that hadn’t disintegrated. And I grab three little bottles of nail polish remover.

 
   Luckily that’s all these blooms needed for a mini arrangement, better Wow! I didn’t used my Thuja and Jatropha  and put them in the bucket of water for evening arrangement.

See, sometime that’s all it takes. You don’t have to buy the most expensive; it can just end up looking that way.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment